Friday, June 06, 2008

:: Mommy's Share of Fun ::


Mom attended her 4th College Malaya University alumni dinner recently at the Lake Gardens, KL. While typing this, I'm watching Mom and her band in action, singing one of my favourite rock songs, Have You Ever Seen the Rain, by CCR, and even my all-time favourite The Beatles' Obladi Oblada. Their dinner even made it to Malaysia's magazine ROTTW, hell, i couldn't believe it! hahahha...

Well, watching her and her ideal fun time with old friends made me ponder....
Will I ever have that same share of joy with my old colleagues, my high school, university, Aussie mates?....Tears roll down my cheeks as I reminisce of the good ol' times, discarding the heart-aching events that do not contribute to the best part of me.

My mom's band, despite of them aging 50 and above, were hell of good musicians.
They even had their group cheer can u believe that?!

I shall therefore cherish my past, the past friendships, eventhough some of them have been broken due to childishness and immaturity :)

Credits to and thank you, Harani Hussin for sharing your joy and laughter...

Obladi Oblada Live goes oooonnnn braaaaaaa laa la how life goes on!

0 testified: