Wednesday, June 18, 2008

:: To Be, or Not To Be ::

I locked my eyes on a woman, suggesting that he/she is filled with hauteur, slamming heels on marbled cement with sounds howling around an empty hall. Everyone of us, of sound mind, i believe, will eventually dream of acting out the same attitude as we achieve our personal achievements. But most of us, will have that imagination running through our heads, even as we walk across dusty halls inhabited by roaches and mice. Ugly. Even so, these are humble thoughts, of which i regard as the most noble thing for humans to do; to stay average. Events that took place in my life got me miffed and utterly disappointed. Sometimes i wish i have not known, i have not had the eagerness to explore and question things, for staying darn oblivious and ignorant may just hell serve me well.

Things that don't break you will make u stronger. Really?
How about the things that break ur brains and nerves, literally? Wouldn't that person lose his/her sanity and strength then?

I should've done my Master's in Philosophy. Would've been even greater.
And maybe I should've just gone for my Math degree yonks ago. Double degree and master's maybe? Hmmm....where to find money then. PhD?....hmmm....At least when I get my PhD, i could put up a haughty manner and live up my fantasy world everywhere i go! aaaaaa sounds good. :)

0 testified: