Friday, June 20, 2008

:: Syukur tak Terhingga ::

I am the luckiest woman on Earth!
I love my results!
I love the offer of my new job!

Ladies and gents, I am graduating this July with Distinction average resullltttsssss!!! yeeeeeeeehhaaaaaawww!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God for the super cool brains!!! I'm a happy donkey!!!!
Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah......

LIYANA ZAINUDIN, BEcomm (Hons), MB (e-Business and Communications)

Hell how cool is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a donkey with Master's.


.................................HAPPY nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Fhayza said...

congratz e'en!!!!!!!!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

terima kasih!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh eksyen eksyen :p

congarts :|

hahahhaha