Monday, February 18, 2008

:: Updates From Ur New Academian ::

today marks the 1st week of my employment...
The week has been ok, with supportive colleagues, but with gatal students...ngeeehhh!!!
I barely have time for myself, haven't been jogging nor futsal-ing...just yesterday that we decided to have a 2-hour futsal game... :P
I guess from today onwards, i should go for a jog right after work..hehe...i am getting FAT... i hate it!

To riena, i'm sorry i can't make it to ur akad, i will be on duty for LUCT's convocation... but i promise to come for ur sanding k!
p/s : sorokkan and simpankan skit choc cake for me! nanti aud telan smueeeee!!!! hehehehe

Anas, i'm sorry i had to cancel Starbucks, was caught up with so many things....

I'm loving my life...My dear Bob has been so supportive, tolerating so much with my mood swings and my abnormal hunger for food :P... Me appreciate it very much :) Sayang kamu!

My friends are all busy with work...With Farah busy working and saving money for her God-knows-when wedding, Alia on her 3rd week at Maybank, Farrah forever complaining on clients at True Fitness and Emmy with her new appointed job as a tutor here, at LUCT too...Fiza and Muntz, striving hard for their ACCA, sampai susah sgt nak jumpa now..uhhuu...Alif berlagak, mentang2 dah jadi celebrity kat Media Prima hahah...Khair, kerja yg tak sudah2 kat sek16 tu and my dear Aiman, PLEASE do ur best and graduate fast! heheheh....All the best u guys! Kumpul duit nak kawin weih! hehehehhe

My CNY was just awesome...Had a 4d 3n trip to Penang, we stayed at the freaking 21st floor of an apartment in Gurney Drive (gayat nak mati, but loads of thanks to Sofie!)...Kerja kami; makan, makan, jalan, makan, tido! hehehe...oh, we did have fun..with all the jalan2 and shopping2, sangatlah memuaskan hati...PLUS, we played charades with the boys! hahahah We girls rule!!! The boys sucked at it (except for A.J. yg sangat pandai berlakon and describing things, and Sofie yg pandai berlakon jadi SHEEP) hahhaahhahahahaha....

Oh well, hope to have another trip, but not so soon i guess! :)

update : sesape nak ber-chatting ngan saye, sila lah add saye kat gtalk okaaayy? :P
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 8 comments

8 testified:

NadZ said...

OMG sofie jadik sheep eh?hahaha lawak gilaaaa tak tahan..n dia la yang spoiled kan 'good luck chuck' haha serious.im so gonna write about our penang trip in my blog.but takde mase lagi lah..bz tahap dewa.yes..nak save duit for the i-dont-know-when's-the-date wedding.haha.all the best kay..hope to meet u girls sooon!!

p/s: aku call kau few times nak pulangkan WT and duit McD weyh!taknak duit balik ke...hehe ke nak belanja kitorang????bagus gakk tuh :P hahahahha

Anonymous said...

ohhh lupa im no longer a 'blogspot' girl.haha.

nways selamat bekerja.n selamat menambahkan berat badan :)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahahha farah jahaaaaaaaaaatt!! tu la, dah naik berat dah ni! kene jog! tidaaaaaaaaaaaaak!! hahhahh

RienaxHarith said...

hehe.. kamu mmg rugi for not coming on my solemnisation.. choc cake are waiting for u, u know! hehe.. well, i guess.. theres no luck for u la e'en. hehe..
I will try to save choc cake kalu aku tak bz that day la.. tell aud suh die tahan gelojoh makan choc cake.. hehe.. org lain nak makan sama..

Hopefully u can come on my sanding ha.. if not lagi rugi la got so many food there.. hahaha.. and dont forget.. wearing chocolate color.. on my sanding nnt.. orait! hehe

p/s : i'm sorry e'en, u cant join on my honeymoon at pulau tioman... (nyibuk sial) hahaha!.. nnt pecah rahsia kami apa yg kiteorg buat projek dlm bilik.. hahahaha.. dayeemmm!...

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

oh riena, semestinya saye takkan miss sanding hang! dah beli baju smue niiii hahahahah semangat gile ok! yeay yeay nasi minyak! yahhooo!!!

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

no worries. There's always another day.

K said...

hey. u made my day with your blog entries. sayang kamu!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

sayang kamu juga khairiyah! :)