Friday, February 29, 2008

:: Serabut ::

Today had to be the day of my PMS...
I was soooo determined on drafting my 2nd assignment when suddenly AFTER lunch that I felt like having my lower abdomen cut open. sakit sangat sangat.
And so, i HAD to buzz emmy on the all-reliable, one and only chat room provided by the almighty Google, asking her to accompany me to the super-expensive kiosk upstairs to get chocolates. Yes, chocolates help with your PMS ladies, do try it.

After 2 hours of munching on Cadbury and gulping quite-hot (this is like hotter than suam ok! lecur lidah tak pasal2!) plain water, i managed to put half of the pain away :)...and I started blogging... haha, so much for doing my assignment aye?

Attached below is a snapshot of my "workstation". Looks kinda neat aye? Wait til Monday comes... haaaa then it'll look intolerable, i swear.


P/S: Check out the row of files. They're mine, and they keep me safe from Brandon stalking me all day...hahahahhah kidddiinnggg!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

aref khalid said...

whoa .. super-neat! respect!

Emmy Safina said...

ok...aku da tau da... suke jer membangga kan diri....tak compare lagi dgn meja aku yg kosong ni... uwakakakak