Friday, February 01, 2008

:: a CoMbO ::

STORY 1 - On A Reply

For the last time, my dear readers...

This is my blog...
My words.
My thoughts.
My feelings.
My ideas.
My perceptions.
My journal.
My EVERYTHING...

So.
If u feel like reading, then read la, mmg i tak stop u pon...
Tapi nak maki2 i kat dlm blog, laaahai manusia, jgn la buat your childishness tu too evident.
Yang u bersusah payah nak cari url blog i, pastu bukak blog i and bace, pastu click "comment", pastu type, pastu click "submit" smue tu buat pe?...really, buat pe?
Buat penat and buang mase ade la, btol tak? Oh well, takpe la, since u LOVE wasting ur time for ME, ok la, i'm flattered. Thanks :)

STORY 2 - On Life

I am still bumming around, yes hehehe..so, jgn la tanye2 lagi...
CNY ni nak gi trip with 8 other friends! yaahhoooo!!! I guess it'll be the last trip as "singles" for some of us, ehem...hehehhe
Class starts this Feb 25th, argh can't wait to finish up!
Been patching up with old friends, turned out to be totally superb!
Also made some new friends, lagi la best!
More and more people for futsal and outings, oh best.
Rindu fiza, khair and aiman...smue hilang...bile laaaa nak lepak ni weeeiiiii...
Anas hazwan, mane Starbucks saye haaaaaaa??? :P
Dah marathon Heroes season 1, nak angkut season 2 from Muntz plak hehehhehe...

STORY 3 - On Health

I've been clean from nicotine for quite sometime now, and i'm darn proud of it! yeehhaaa!! (Diana, u lost! ngahahahha)....
Futsal and jogging have almost been a daily routine for me and Aud. Aud, kite jadi Hilary Swank la mcm dalam Million Dollar Baby tu..heheheh
Have not been watching my diet though, makan je la ape ade depan mata please...

I guess that's about it! heheheh...i'll update more, as soon as i get something interesting to do.. hehehehhe Nite nite sleep tight!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

alaa. Nak comment sekarang juga rasa guilty begitu. Memang saya tiada kerja. Browse blog kamu setiap hari. Hopefully that long ass remark about your blog excludes me. Regarding your starbucks, its coming soon enough. I can already sense the aroma of coffee and not to forget, just a hint of jealousy from people staring at us and discreetly talking on our appearance. Which may sound a little like this, "wah, the dude is not bad. How come the girl looks like an australian orang asli?". Ha ha ha. Just kidding. You know the situation is always the other way round. Btw, aborigines kan spelling? Cool folks.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahhaha neh, my remarks weren't about u...it's about the volatile N person who left a comment on my previous entry hehehhe... eleh, tarik balik konon puji diri sendiri..dude, i know u..u love to be called JT for god knows what reason(s)...heheh NO, it's ABORIGINS...get ur england right! hahahahahahah

Fhayza said...

I'm agreeing with ur Story 1. Some people are sickos.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

tau takpe faiza...gile coward nak sound kat blog..bodo...hahahah