Wednesday, February 27, 2008

:: Agenda Terkini ::

Kerja ni memenatkan, kan? :) oh well...
I got my first paycheck today, and as expected, super low wage! ye la, sape suruh masuk keje 2nd week kaaann...nyeeeeeeeeeeehhh....
my first lecture also started today, and it was fun :)

So, papa and aunty, no belanja makan for u guys this month! hehe
4/5 of my salary buta2 habis on food, toll, fuel, parking and car servicing! uwaaaaaaaaaa!!!
takpe2, raincheck bulan depan okaaayy?? hehehe
ye la,bulan depan not only korang dpt makan best2 free, yg memberi "allowance" pon dah terbalik ok! hehehehehhe....

anyway, i'm enjoying my job...already drafting and researching for my first 2 assignments for my Master's, due next Friday...so...WISH ME LUCK!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Fadhil Luqman said...

:) Do I get 'belanja'ed too?

Heh, congratulations, and welcome to the corporate drudgery of the 'real' world. Yippie-kay-yay!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahhah u?..hmm....well maybe...
but only after my long list of people that asked before u! hahahahahha

thank u thank u. hooray!