Tuesday, January 08, 2008

:: SuRpr|sE! ::

ehem..since the year started off being fairly kind to me, i've decided to be kind to myself..

and so...

i took my last nicotine+tar+otherhazardouschemicals today, at 5pm.

wasn't because of any bets/deals/resolution crap. This is just plain me, talking with content.

Ladies and gentlemen, i have officially quit smoking! weehooo!!!

p/s: aunty elly, do spread the news to papa. he'll be so proud of me. hahahah
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Obefiend Weiland said...

shame.. smoking is one of the last anti social behaviour to be generaly tolerated left in the world!

HA HA

d|aBoL|c e'En said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d|aBoL|c e'En said...

it's ok...i'm kinda in the middle..social and anti-social, oh heck, what difference does it bring anyway! hehehe