Wednesday, January 09, 2008

:: BoBbY cHaCoNeZ ::

listening to bubbly by colbie caillat...
today..yes today...

i realized that my life went haywire, unmanageable and indescribably pathetic because i've been so...serious, and strict on myself...for reasons that i've finally figured out...

my past.

the insecurities, and everything negative, were so heavily influenced by my denials, and the refusal to let go of things that weren't meant to be, mine.

Mohd. Khairul Nizam, this entry is specially dedicated to u..be it that u read it some time soon, or donkey years to come, i won't care...as long as u will get to this one day...

U have been so kind, devoted, honest, truthful, and everything that every girl wished for in a man...u possess them all. This sounds cheesy, i know...but i can never escape the truth, not this time...U've never left me worrying, or doubting your loyalty towards the relationship, even when we were 4,800 miles apart. Now that's what i call a miracle, to me, because i've always had bad histories on trust issues.

U see...since we met, everything falls into place, as if u've promised God to help me lead an inspiring life and be grateful of what i have, and what i've lost...The fact that YOU made everything goes perfectly, everytime, makes me feel like i was born PERFECT.

Call me crazy, but when that suddenly hits me after 23 years of living, i got scared...
Scared that this may be a lie...because it's too perfect...
Scared because this could be too temporary that I won't have the chance to even realize how lucky i am, let alone thanking you for crossing my path...
Also, scared that someone may just intrude when things get just a little bit rough, hence leading me to singlehood once more. Not that I hate being single, but of course, it's a preference to most human beings to have a life companion.

Thank you, Mohd. Khairul Nizam..i could never ask for more :)
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

Fadhil Luqman said...

Perfect eh?

You know, I think I read somewhere that a 'perfect' relationship isn't one where both people are individually perfect, but instead is one where both people are able to accept and see past the imperfections of the other. Not verbatim, but it sounded something like this. :) Glad to know you're happy though.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

yeap..u are very true...imperfections has never escaped our dictionary, and we love keeping it there, because that's one of the significant reasons that has kept us standing strong as a duo... :) we love exploring each other's imperfections and accepting them with each other's consent :) thank you, and i am very thankful myself for having the opportunity to be happy again...

f.za said...

i know exactly how u feel!!

alhamdulillah, kan?

insyaAllah everything is gonna be fine..provided that we strive for making the best out of even the smallest things in life..rise above all else even when it seems like the whole world is falling apart..n most importantly, berdoa.. ;) im happy to see u happy liyana. i love u!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

fiza...ur the greatest..and i mean it :)