Saturday, January 05, 2008

:: OnE f|Ne BeG|nN|nG ::

alhamdulillah, 2008 started well....
just had my first job interview as a technology development researcher, and yes, it went well...
I got the thumbs up on the spot, but after some negotiations, the lady was kind enough to give me time...to think it over and really, REALLY consider lecturing...

YES, I've just been called up for another interview as LECTURER at LUCT (weehooo! big bucks big bucks!), this coming Monday....aaaaa takuuutttt!!! hey, my master's degree isn't a waste after all! yeehhaaaaaaaa!!! Come to think of it, quite young to be a lecturer isn't it? ngeehhh!! eh, hoping lebih2 plak, sekali tak dpt, nangis! hehehe...xpe, dah ade backup plan baeknye! ngeheheheh

Hope all goes well...pray for me u guys!!! Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim....

I LOVE MY LIFE, INDEFINITELY!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

f.za said...

im so proud of u :) all the best en!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

thank u fiza! thank u sangat2!
if i get the job, we go celebrate! hehehehe missing u so much!

Anonymous said...

i think by right you should be seeing me. i'm alive!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

i know anas...THANK GOD for that! ish...