Friday, June 06, 2008

:: Numerous Events ::

Hell i've not blogged for quite sometime (I think!)
So...here goes...

30th May marked my birthday...also my last day teaching at Limkokwing Executive Leadership College, tada! i've finally revealed where I worked! nyahahahha...
This year I turn 24, and i'm quite flattered with my birthday celebration.
Alia, Farah, Emmy and Farrah treated me for a cozy dinner at Bora Asmara...picture, wahai Farah and Alia, please forward it to me ya! They also bought me super sedap Brownie cake! yuummm...nasib je takde ice-cream, kalau tak mmg licin!...oh ya, our "neighbour" also celebrated his birthday, and so we exchanged cakes. His was Alexis' Pavlova...ya allah sangat sedap!!! hahahhaha takpe2, next birthday, Alexis pleaseeeeeeeee! :P


My students! aha my students! They were the sweetest angels! Thank you so much for the Secret Recipe cake, Mahesh and Pooja, my two-siblings-brainy students! hehehehe...It's as if they knew me too well, they bought me CHEESECAKEEEE!!! i loovveeeeeee!!! Note this Mahesh, I gobbled it down UNDER 3 minutes! hahahahha And not to forget, thanks to Temitayo and Abolanle (haa nama pelik2 naaaaa) for the presents! :) Erm, so Mahesh, once you've become rich and famous (which is not long, very very soon hehe), i demand Haagen-Dazs' ice cream cake! hehehehhe


Thanks also to Mommy and Papa for their cash presents :) heheh i'm a spoilt brat i know.
And thank you to hubby, for splurging and pampering me with TGI Friday's hehehhe :)
Me lovie youuuuuuuuu!

Hubby, fascinated by the books-arch! hehe!

Aaaaa before I forget...The week before, 23rd May, me and hubby went to Genting Highlands. We've been wanting to visit Ripley's Believe It Or Not since last year OKAY. So yeah, we were the JAKUNs, spent about hour and a half in there, mesmerized and fascinated by the "believe it or not" stuff! LOL! It was also a coincidence that Matt was there to celebrate his birthday with his beloved gf and soon-to-be in-laws :) Unfortunately, we had to rush off...Sorry Matt!

Fuh...there goes....I had tons of Fun! :)
XOXO...saye lah Gossip Girl sbnarnye....hahahhahahaha oh somebody slap me!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Fhayza said...

e'en! skang ade lagi. prices ade banyak, ade 38, 50 sum..

Mahesh Jugal Kishor said...

you are most welcome miss. 3 minutes? haha wicked. no problem miss. anytime. just holla at me whenever you wish to have the haagen darz ice cream. i'll get you a fondeu. yummm. tempting?