Saturday, June 28, 2008

:: A Dedication ::

The new layout is dedicated to my dear friends, whom were there supporting me all the way through my Master's degree in Melbourne, just last year.

Many many thanks....And yes u guys, i still keep the scrapbook, and will never let go of it...
EVER. :)


The loyal friends, Mommy and hubby.

Sunrise, the first sight of Melbourne.

The place I called home.

My first Aussie mates, my first circle of friends :)

Classmates and seniors, end of Semester 1, with my favourite lecturer Terry Dibley.

Malaysian, Malaysian, Thai, Chinese, Thai, at our "hotspot" for cigarette breaks! :P

Our site visit on OCAV's project with GM Philip, and lecturers Leslie and Jill. Celebrating the final week of our job as consultants. We rocked their socks! yeehaa!!!

And finally, my all-time fetish Krispy Kreme. I usually finish all of 'em myself within 2 days, eating "moderately" LOL!


I miss Melbourne! uuhhuuu.... :'(
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 6 comments

6 testified:

Anonymous said...

krispy kreme tak sedap..too sweet and mahal somemore! jco the best!!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

aaaaaa the sweetness yg drive me crayyzzeehh! hahahahha jco mane masuk aussie yang, coz if u must know, jco tiru KK, but market kat asia...there u go! :P tapi takpe, i'm a sweet tooth, makan KK all day pon i bole hidup k! hahahahaha yuuummmmm!

Anonymous said...

kk buat gemok lah
hhahahahah
im on diet :p

Fhayza said...

shhesh..those doughnuts...buat i lapas all the time just by looking at this pix. e'en! what r u doing tomorrow? jom la join gi umah k.ina with zana

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

I love Krispy Kreme.
I miss Krispy Kreme.
I can't have Krispy Kreme.

Damn.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

aaa ape lagi anas. kk terdekat, aussie. go there, tapau me a dozen..hehehe