Monday, June 02, 2008

:: d'Artagnan & the 3 Musketeers ::


Seriously, I think we should be named after the legends, d'Artagnan and the 3 musketeers.
You see, Fiza, Khair and Aiman used to be the 3 stooges, and somewhat "hated" me during my 1st few weeks in MMU Melaka...funny how things went, we're now inseparable. Thanks to Zul's wedding (nyeheheh) held today at Maktab Polis Diraja yg sangat jauh itu (sorry Zul!), we were re-united again...oh how we missed those days when we were just 18....I'm glad each one of us took the initiative to go all the way to the wedding! :) So yeah u guys, I believe we should give each other names now....since d'Artagnan was the "outsider" and the one being disliked at first, so i shall be him, hahahha...




E'en = d'Artagnan
Fiza = Athos
Khair = Porthos
Aiman = Aramis

COOL...... hahahhahahah
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

always wanting to be the cool one.

:p

f.za said...

d'Artagnan. me lap yuh.