Wednesday, December 03, 2008

:: Serba Tak Kena ::

dah dua hari saye takgi keje...demam, batuk, selsema sangkut kat blakang tekak. annoying.
malam tadi tak sempat nak bermimpi pon...tido tak nyenyak, badan tak selesa. minda juga berceramuk (pegi la mampos kalau takde perkataan tu kat kamus dewan bahasa, BM saye cam cipan).

the past few weeks nothing has been quite like it seemed. i was practically too much in love, then my habit of going into "deep thinking" has not done anything good to me. I really have no idea how Bob tolerates me, seriously. He seems to be the only positive-minded human being right now. well, apart from my besties khair, fiza n aiman of course, just that i've not been in touch with them for quite a while now...

Lyn's getting married this December. So is my Uncle Nafi.
Then comes Farah Nadz's turn in January, along with another Lynn, and my buddy Wawa.
Then it's Hawa's in June, and also Erin. Aimi's somewhere in that time frame too.
Then comes the big news. Dad says my little sister, Nadia is getting hitched next year too. My reluctant Papa said she has been pestering so much that he couldn't say anything to stop her anymore. He told her to wait for her sister (me of course) to "jalan dulu", but Nadia being Nadia, insists on making her decisions a reality. Well, if she has to wait for me, would mean that she'll have to wait for 2-3 more years aye? Guess she "dah tak tahan"? :P
Alia is also seeing someone, and giving it a year. Yes, if all goes well, she'll get hitched too. As for Emmy, well, I guess she's just waiting Muneeb to propose. Farrah, hmm...this one is far too rebellious. And both Farrah and I are so sure that "it's still too early". hehe.

See, everyone around me is getting married. Ewa and Nana are already 5 months pregnant. While Riena is counting the days, anytime now, to give birth to a lovely baby boy. *tears*
Nak kate our relationship tak bagus, tak juga. kami sangat happy. cuma duit menjadi issue, coz it's a pity we're not as fortunate as everyone around us. Yeap, Papa expects both of us to fork up our own money for the "hantaran", and wedding dress AND "tolong sikit2 untuk jamuan makan". I don't need to worry about make-up though coz my sister's an artist herself. But the hantaran itself...*faint* will mean a 5 figure "present" consisting of money and stuff. Bob already has a few thousands with him, and me... I only have a few hundreds for now. How the hell am I supposed to get those thousands in time? shit ass. There's car installment, servicing, insurance, food, fuel, toiletries...then in about 5 years time I gotta build my own house. yes, BUILD ok. peluh nak cari duit. mmg andartu la saye camni. uwaaaaaaa!!!!

Does it always have to be THIS HARD to make money and be happy?... :'(
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Joannfoca said...

wow sounds like evryone's planning ahead nowadays, well good news is oil is cheaper now would tht mean 'hantaran' will follow suit? u knw its good 2hav financial security during these times when deciding to hav the big day, im sure ur's will workout fine too.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

no way. oil is cheaper, other stuff are going sky high. ish. oh well, thanks for your warm wishes, i too hope things turn out well :)

Unknown said...

jgn tunggu lama2...harta bole dicari..mana tahu da kawin nnt murah lg rezeki anda..=)

ceh ckp org diri sndr pun tk kawin lg..tp tula..tgh usaha nk kawin la ni...heh...