Wednesday, December 03, 2008

:: Kentang Demam ::

I am, the all brown, stemmy-firm, juicy couch potato, recovering from fever.
Yes, I spent the whole day, i.e. from 10.30 a.m. to now, and still on-going 9.10p.m., staring and blinking thousands of times, in front of my mom's flatscreen, jumping between channels 411, 412, 413, 703, 707 and 711. I could press the buttons without even looking at the remote; yeap, i'm getting skillful at this!

Oh well, it's not always that i get to do this. everyday is work work work. supposedly 9-6, but the "normal" people at my workplace would stay at least til 7, and especially on fridays, we'll be at places til late at night. yup, my work is hectic, but i ensure u, i am still thankful that it's not as hectic as Boe's or Syak's, which lasts up to 11.30pm everyday. so ya, i'm still thankful.

Boss just broke it up to us, unlike the past years, next year's bonus would only be a max of 2 months, in contrast to the normal 8 months. babi, aku bawak malapetaka ke? recession it seems next year.great. now i have to make more side income don't i?! *grin*

I miss Bob. I miss Bob. I miss Bob.
Illness does this to me. everytime.
I want Bob. I NEED BOB.

oh, panjang umur! my cell's ringing! :)
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Joannfoca said...

wishing u a speedy recovery, and do take lots of rest.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

thanks :)