Monday, December 29, 2008

:: Sakit Hati ::

Kenapa kan, I have ZERO privacy and freedom on what i wanna do?
This is MY LIFE, MY BLOG, MY THOUGTS, MY FEELINGS. Comprehende?

Yang kanan report, yang kiri report.
Sedar tak, ade org lain dlm NETWORK terdekat i.e. the immediate family and friends yang JAUH LAGI BURUK perangai dan hati dari aku? Smue pon nak point finger kat aku, sebab ape? mulut aku laser. u wanna know why? u sendiri tau i was never this bad. YOU pushed me to become who i am. Dulu aku selalu diam, simpan dalam hati, senyum, and end up satu dunia menyakitkan hati aku, smue igt diorg bagus sgt and whatsoever.

Penat aku dok PROVE to everyone i'm good in AT LEAST one thing. tak cukup ke aku blaja skit nye hebat, keje baru beberape bulan org atas dah note my increasingly positive performance dan banyak lagi? Konon org yang menutup aurat, yang konon berbahasa lembut depan muke tu baik. Hati die taknak investigate pulak? how these people punye la kutuk, punye la menjerumuskan diri ke lembah haram lagi teruk dari aku, yang bermuka dua tu jugak yg tak habis2 dpt pujian. ade ke org camni dibuat benchmark against me? WHAT THE?

Btol la, dunia skang ni, org mmg suke judge a book by its cover. suke hati korang la kan?
Nak take my ugly words against me? fikir dulu seribu kali, u, and ur social network, and your family smuenye jauh lagi hebat ke? just because i don't say my prayers 5 times a day means i am horrible?

How about me reciting Quran everyday during Ramadhan?
How about me reciting Yaasin everytime after prayers, sedekahkan kat saudara-mara di alam barzakh?
How about me praying for my parents' neverending wealth in terms of money, knowledge, patience and health?
How about me reciting al-fatihah, ayat kursi and selawat nabi everytime i step in and out of my car, and before going into the house, for my protection and to sedekah to my deceased family?
How about me constantly praying for my sister's success in graduating after so many years of study?

Nak sangat brag about orang lain punye baik and my kejahatan kan?
Do all these people u claim to be BAIK do all of the above? like seriously?
I know for a fact that tons of my close friends are like me. Yes, we don't wear tudung, we don't tutup aurat sepenuhnya, we can be laser-mouthed, but sorry, the last thing we want is to hurt others around us, unless you fellas aggravate us to act as so.

........

Yes i admit. I don't have the looks, I don't have the accent, I don't have the charms. All I have is my superbrains. And yes, the boys and the mean girls have always called me "busuk" back in school. Solely because I've always had bad hair, no sense of fashion and no superbody. But one fact they all know is that i'm on of the school's top student and athlete. Full stop.


p/s: Maafkan saye jika terkasar bahasa. lama sangat pendam.

:: Liyana, bragging about her good qualities. Over and out! ::
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

Anonymous said...

oiii love whts wrong?

Fhayza said...

E'en, eventhough those manusia yg buta mata dan hati tuh ckp mcm tu about u, to me, u r still a person i look up to, ur achievements and putting up with your obstacles, those are the things that i really adore + proud of u. to hell with what they said, i strongly believe the miseducated ones are always like that. they like to look things from one side of a story.
-and about the berlagak baik, yeah, i totally understand that, though i sendiri pakai tudung but its just something about some of them which i can't trust. busybody, suka mengumpat blalala. tapi ada juga yg baik.

peace. just my dua sen.
p/s: still imagining u and bobby with sunflowers.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

dortiez my luv: biase la, ade je org nak jage tepi kain saye, pastu tak habis memerli tingkah-laku saye yg KURANG bersopan. haih. i rase kalau u ade sini, u dah teriak kat muke org2 ni suh jgn kacau i, kan kan? :P

rusky: thank you, for always praising me..honestly faiza, i terkejut bile those other than my usual superclose friends say what u said to me...sbb memanjang dengar org mengutuk i tak sudah2, rase mcm nak bunuh diri kadang2 tu...don't get me wrong, bukan smue yg bertudung itu jahat, kamu semestinya bukan one of them my dear :) i'm just pointing out generally, org2 yg seem to be "BAIK" dan bermuka2 ni yg slalu dpt perhatian, kemudian dijadikan contoh untuk saye ikut. ade ke?!

i'm just waiting for the truth to surface, don't care if it takes 50 years from now. i just hope i'll die in peace, NOT as a piece of S***. I do believe in karma... don't u guys too? hehe :)

Unknown said...

Sabar ye E'en..setuju dgn u n faiza di atas.. :-)