Sunday, December 14, 2008

:: Calendar ::

:: Media Prima's Television Network Screenings 2009 ::
- with Marlia -




:: Muzik - Muzik Separuh Akhir ::
- with bestie at work, Shiks -



:: Aquaria, KLCC ::
- Khairul Nizam with the huge arse fishes -


:: One Utama Shopping Centre, PJ ::
- with the smallest Merry-go-round ever -


Work has not allowed me to spare more time for Bob and friends...
and yes Fiza, I do miss u, khair and aimi too...this is heartbreaking...
I managed to spend some time with Aref n Zana last Thursday...and we've missed each other so badly already :(
I'm still waiting for THE results; some of you are already aware of what's this about.
I'd better keep it under wraps first.
I don't wanna put too high on hopes. Bismillah...

It's 12am and I'm still staring at the box lined with LEDs, and hands pushing ever so lightly on this square, plastic PVC-like plank scattered with boxy pop-up buttons.

I need coffee. tomorrow, indeed.
Shit. Training n meeting tomorrow.
That's it. WORK IS GETTING TO ME.


I NEED A MIRACLE



Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 5 comments

5 testified:

f.za said...

no. 1 : i dont think the merry-go-round yg kecik. cume bob n ko yg beso.

no. 2 : u look so lawa in the be.ay.jay.yu. seriously.

no. 3 : my fren is such a smarty-pants. dun think bout it too much. im sure u've given ur best!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

Feezabelle,

no. 1 : we are NORMAL in size ok. oooo now ur telling me i'm big yeaaa...smalam kate slim? :P

no. 2 : terima kasih..baju di-sponsor..make-up juga!

no. 3 : trust me, doing the test at 11.30pm? I dont think i gave my best. i sucked :(

Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari said...

sejak bile ko jadi lawa ni?

i miss u soooooo much, that the next time i meet u i am going to himpap and sit on your face.

dont worry, insyaallah, takde apa-apa.

shafiza jai azali said...

cantek nye kamu ini!!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

aiman: hang ni kan, nak complement tu, kasi la meletS skit..kan aku sentiase cantek..hahahahahah kidding.. anyway, dont himpap me, coz then i'll need botox....ngahahahaha!

jai: bebeh, saye bukannye naturally lawa...di make-up gituuu.. wonders la muke cik ni..hahahahha! but seriously, buang make-up, and u know how serabai i am! :P