Wednesday, December 17, 2008

:: 0100 hours ::

It's 1 a.m. and i just got back from Seri Pacific KL. Yes, the hotel beside PWTC. What was I doing there u ask? mcm biase la, bukan untuk bersuka ria, but merely untuk bekerja. Majalah 3 won the Anugerah Penerbitan TV (Dokumentari) Terbaik, for the entry "The Other Life of Japan", awarded by the Ministry of Agriculture.

Aaaa so now u know where I work. heh. I don't know the significance of mentioning where I'm attached to...and I'm still wondering why...I blame this on my superior, whom asked "Do your friends know where ur attached to now?". I bluntly said, "No, why? Penting ke?...I like to just keep it low..rase tak cukup penting untuk sesape lagi nak tahu i ni keje mane...bole?"

Ok, since I can't shut my eye, due to 2 straight cups of black coffee and excessive sugar, Faiza, here's the "questionnaire" u tagged. Damn u woman! Wait, i'll tag first aaahh...
haaaa besar2 daku bagi naaa...ok, ready, set, GO!

1) Do you think you're hot?
I've always had this super low self-esteem. Nope, i'm dead boring.

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!



3) Why do you like that picture?
Emmy snapped it, with Alia and Farrah (or was it Farah Nadz? ya allah, tak igt!). It was December 24th, 2006. It was our quality time together before I flew to Melbourne.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
Shyzers. Last month maybe?

5) The last song you listen to?
Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits.

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Texting Mr. Bob goodnight. He worries so much about me..which is very comforting :)

7) What name you would prefer besides yours?
Aira. That'll be my future daughter's name, insyaallah :)

Tagged peeps:
  1. Feezabelle
  2. Khair
  3. Aiman
  4. Fiza Jai
  5. Anas Hazwan

8) Who is number one?
The girl with the swirly-background Swatch, who drove a black Kembara, and constantly bitched about me to her midget friend and "bengkok" mutant. hehe. Apart from that, she has always been my confidant, the one who soooo understands who i am, where i come from, and the rocky roads i've skated through. yeah skated, coz it was a bloody slow journey and had me suffer with tons of bums and bruises; and again, apart from the other two donkeys mentioned beforehand.

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
Oh, this one cannot say. He'll come himpap my face with his bum! :P But I am sooooo glad that he was who he was, is who he is, and will be, whom I strongly believe he will be...a great man with a great heart, apart from A-class sense of humour and sarcasm.

10) Say something about number five?
I knew him through Myspace, back in 2003 tak silap, right before he took off for Nottingham, UK. He was my long-distance bestie..He called me at least once a week from UK, not to flirt, never..but purely of great friendship. We were friends via Myspace, MSN and phone for a year before we actually met and had supper at Uptown. He is very protective of me, and will do almost anything to keep me away from those who have hurt/is hurting me. Yeap, he is the one and only, jambu Anas Hazwan.

11)How about number four
My bestie at BMW :) I love her for her selamba-ness, and the fact that she sells nice Bajoo online hehe. Dan die kurus, saye jeles ngan die ni sbb badan tak naik2 gak, walaupon setelah saye naik 5 kilo. grrrrrr. We like to consult each other on our career paths. Tak tahu kenape, but it seems to be helping A LOT! :)

12)Who is number two.
The midget I was talking about. Correct. She's my shoulder to cry on, apart from Fiza and Aiman that is...she is walking on that gewy and greasy thread of life..where if she pulls too hard, she may slip so quickly, she couldn't even remember how she got down there. She never, i mean never gives up on someone that easily. Yes, she holds strong faith on everyone, especially those she really cares about..because to her, life shouldn't be easy... at the same time shouldn't be too harsh.

Just because I didn't tag u, does not mean that I dont love u...
It's really because of the "quota" of this tagging session..else i would've tagged EVERYONE in my list!

Nite world. Work awaits me at 1000 hours.

0 testified: