Thursday, October 02, 2008

:: Syawal Blessings ::

thank you god for the courage on facing reality, confessions and confrontations. i have found the ultimate solace and peace.

I am so contented with what had happened. This is by far, the most memorable Hari Raya i've ever had in my life. Thank you everyone. Syukur alhamdulillah.... Segala puji bagi Allah, mmg ternyata kuasa tuhan yang maha Esa lagi maha mengetahui.

I got my dream job, alhamdulillah...I'll be reporting as an Executive within the Corporate Communications division, in one of the nation's top integrated media company :)

Thank you Abg Ebi for the 'heads up' on what to expect of the career path of my choice.
Thank you Papa for endlessly supporting my decisions to leave my current employer.
Thank you Mommy for taking all the effort to help me get a condo near my workplace.
Thank you my sisters for comforting me.
Thank you my sayang for walking with me through my decision-making process.
Thank you my friends for constantly making me feel good about myself.
Last but not least, thank you my soon-to-be employer for taking me in only 2 hours after the long-arse, worth-going-for 2 hours interview :)

To my uncle who's in Minneapolis.
Uncle Shaf, i know you'll be reading this. Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir batin...Eventhough we've never met throughout my life, but your pictures and e-mails have kept ur presence dearly in my heart. And I've always had my hopes high on meeting you one fine day. Everytime I read your mails I cried, because distance have kept us far apart. And I know that if u were to be here with us, you would definitely become my favourite, for I've been superbly comfortable upon discussing everything with u, be it personal or work.

I want you to be here on my wedding day.
I want you to be here for my first born child.
I want you to be here for my child's first birthday.
I want you to be here to celebrate my ever-long successful career.
I want you to be here to see the progress of my own, built-from-scratch home.
I want you to be here for the Kenduri Kesyukuran of my new house.
Basically, I want you to be here for every occassion that will take place in my life.

Please come home soon Uncle Shaf. :(

0 testified: