Thursday, October 09, 2008

:: Selamat Tinggal ::

In less than 24 hours, I'll be bidding BMW Asia Technology Centre farewell, as I have made up my mind to pursue the job of my choice; the job that i've been wanting to get my hands on since I graduated from MMU, back in 2006.

Yes, Corporate Communications was what I wanted. I applied to so many places, including the local airline oh-so-established company. :P

So, Hello Hello new company! It's an integrated media company, located in Bandar Utama.
Yeah, U should well guessed it by now, ding ding! :)

A million thanks to Hawa for "forwarding" my applications. How great was this, applied on Sunday, being called for an interview the next morning, filled up the personal particulars form, a set of long-arse questionnaire, 40 minutes interview with THE GM :P, and a one-page speech for an imaginative CEO within 10 minutes.

Total interview duration: approximately 2 hours. gile, tapi sangat berbaloi! yahooo!!!
Syukur alhamdulillah.

0 testified: