Friday, October 10, 2008

:: 207th Entry ::

Yeap, this is, my 207th post since i started blogging back in 2005.
Some of u may just be so bored and tracked me back through time, learning who i am and what my past has done to me.
Never was it a total disaster nor was it a total pleasure to be reading my past. Faiza's bold move on deleting her past entries made me realize about how I've not really erased that part of me.

I wanted to keep the entries.
I wanted them to stay with me.
I wanted to remember.

Solely because, I didn't want to end up in the same world again.
I didn't want to not remember how hurtful, or joyful my love endeavour was; not just with past partners, but also with friends and family.

I am keen on everything that I do nowadays, and I am thankful for that attitude.

I am keen on getting a good job that pays well.
I am keen on creating sources of income.
I am keen on channelling my resources appropriately.
I am keen on learning many things and be great at it.
I am keen on being the best in what i do best.
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Fhayza said...

seriously e'en, haish..i taktau nak xplain mcm mana lah, but somehow i can say that i sangat suka ur way on dealing with difficulties in life. **tepuk tgn sambil makan ruski**

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

well faiza, seriously, i don't know what i've done, and how i did it...i rase i org paling bodo and lembab dlm mengharungi cabaran hidup, yet i still survive; so maybe i did do something right :) i guess it's just having good friends...friends who are not just good listeners, but also constructive advisors :)