Friday, October 17, 2008

:: Purple in my Rainbow ::

Now, who would have thought that I would end up in the world of media and entertainment?
gile. It was obviously a super huge jump(s) for me. From and academician, to an IT Security trainee, to now a Corporate Communications executive. The knowledge and experience - priceless.

My syukur to Allah for giving me all these great opportunities to learn, and be good at what I do. Now, all I want is to be nothing more than GREAT at what I do :)

Corporate Comm is a very fun...and tiring job.

1st day - became the balachi, did media clippings, and made new friends.
2nd day - went for induction, was ok. made more new friends, and bumped into old friends.
3rd day slash today - aha, here comes the huge chunk of work. Translations, and hence press release (PRESS RELEASE?????), and photo selections for this year's annual report.great.

3. 3/4 day - HOMEWORK. more translations for press release. EVEN GREATER.

And here I am, wanting to post up entries on Hari Raye but have yet to do so due to time constraints. grrrr. here i am also, making a phone call to aref, asking for help on press release write-ups, complaining to shik about THE homework, and asking aen for the bloody url for internet webmail access. both via sms. why am i going into details? don't know. probably it's the concurrent and life-long after effects of corporate comm.

People, please refrain from asking me out next Wednesday and Thursday as such actions WILL make me go berserk. Yes, I will have to stay back at the office til midnight on Wed, be in the office by 8am the next day, and spend 12 to 13 more hours for the upcoming event. *faint*

Wish me luck people. I really, really need it.
.snooze.
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

Ruch Mathers said...

good luck
been there done that :)
not at ur company tho ;p

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

why thank u ms ruchiano :)
glad to know that there are other people reading my blog also! hehehe

Joannfoca said...

hmm what are the job scopes in corporate communications? hope u don't mind explain ;-)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

well, mr./ms wonderer...

it depends on the company ur in. and also depends on the subdivision ur in. in a nutshell, corp comm in the company i'm attached to is the first contact/liason for media and public, which covers event management and media planning. :)

u could be someone testing me about my knowledge in this, i don't mind. in fact, i'm glad if u are, at least i could learn more and sharpen my skills in this :)