Sunday, October 26, 2008

:: Pathetic Off-Days ::

Read the title over and over again. I am frustrated.

Since i've started working at the new place, my weekends have been dedicated to "homeworks".
Yes, again, for the second consecutive weekend, I am here at home, complaining and whining about having to finish my goddamn translation shytes.

Aku nye jobscope "translator" ke?..if u must know, it is ONE of the responsibilities man. But, weekends being spent with this? god help me. mampos aku nak claim overtime.
If my boss don't rate my KPI with at least 4, i'm gonna go berserk. Ye la, eventhoug gaji yg dibayar tak setimpal ngan my qualifications, tapi benefits yg lain berlambak. When i say tons of benefits, i will state this, Who on earth would wanna miss 6-8 months worth of bonus and salary revision YEARLY?! Kau dah gile?! mesti la aku nak seyh!

Ok, stop complaining Liyana. Get on with it. Bonuses are waiting.
Shut up. I'm trying to motivate myself here.

0 testified: