Tuesday, October 21, 2008

:: Book Club ::

I think I want to start sharing ideas/feedback on books that I've read, or currently reading.
Maybe u guys could drop in a comment or two, and share your picks on books aye? :)

Latest Book to be read: WHO SPEAKS FOR ISLAM?

I saw this book few months ago with hubby, as we walked pass by MPH in Alamanda, Putrajaya. I don't know why, but to me, books that talk about the many dimensions of Islam, and how people of different background sees/interprets Islam, fascinates me. I believe this is MY way of learning more about my religion, taking into account of the ever-changing, modernized world we're living in. I've read bits of it, and I am glad someone actually took the initiative to write something as great as this. As I was telling hubby, this is what I call a humble, honest and the right Islamic way of Jihad. :)

Only 2 copies of this book left in MPH Alamanda, priced at RM90 each, with hardcover. Fyi, they had stacks of these books back when I first saw them. I guess it is a good book after all :P
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

shafiza jai azali said...

beb, nak pinjam the book from u can?

p/s: diorang blom call me lagi la! dang!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

of course can! erm, as soon as i finish reading it la kan...which will be...erm...soon? hahahaha

takpe, tunggu je, i nampak ramai baru dtg interview smue k! tapi tatau dpmt mane la kan..hehe