Monday, April 21, 2008

:: Today, dalam sejarah ::

I am super tired.
I've done one assignment, which leaves me with another to go...ggrrrr....
I've yet to mark my students' midterm papers and assignments...double ggrrrrr.....
I can't wait to finish this up!
Sayang, I WILL make it up to u for all the losses of quality time. :( promise!

Nicole Castles and Jessica Philp,
Thank you sooo much for the great news! U guys made my day!
So, Alia, Emmy, Farah, Farrah, Aref, Zana, Fiza, Khair and Aiman, my Aussie friends are coming down this July 11th, so be prepared! We have LOADS of tours and fun stuff to organize!!! hehehehe

ok, now back to reality. Researccchhh!!!! gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

Hi e'en! :) how are you? I see that you're stressed out. chill..k? take care!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

look who decided to drop by! my, my en. rafiq! after sooo long aye? yeah man, super stressed...i believe i need u to replace me now --> be the cookie man! hahhahahaha