Friday, April 18, 2008

:: Seindah kata, Indah lagi perbuatan ::

Of course, actions speak louder than words, but do they always?...

Actions are forever infinite, and words are becoming that too...now why such little difference?....
Admit it, humans are never satisfied with a definite state. One has the tendency to take a leap and close an eye for whatever that may befell after. Obviously it is the need for change...now,

why change??

Change, is it really inevitable? Or is it really us, making it so?
Truthfully, I've not been quite satisfied with the depth of effects upon the changes i've made in life. Yes, I'm human, therefore I need MORE. Call me ungrateful, I have my reasons, and valid ones too.

Today is my last day as a permanent academician at LUCT, and my contract as a part-timer there starts next week. Yes, alhamdulillah, so far, my rezeki has not "putus-ed"...The shocking decision was due to my lack of rest and concentration, which significantly compromised my used-to-be excellent grades for the past 2 semesters. Oh, what have I done....

I will therefore start concentrating on my assignments by tomorrow. I have 2, due this Friday. So, I'm screwed.

0 testified: