Wednesday, April 09, 2008

:: I did it! ::

And finally i did it...I've tendered my resignation last month, due to my average grades.
Shit.

Now i'm left with 7 other assignments to buck up the other 5.
Crap.

18th april marks my last day as a full-timer here. the week after changes my status quo.
I'll be a part-timer on contract basis...so, farewell dear employer, for u have not met my expectations.

The more i'm quitting, the more paperwork are being stacked up on my poor lil table.
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

f.za said...

tu la.. dulu org nak buat band, tanak. tgk skrang, inilah natijahnya.

kalau tak een, aku ngan ko takyah sambung study susah payah. mungkin kalau dulu kita buat band tu, skrang ni aku tgh main xylophone n ko tgh ketuk drums kat tgh2 times square NYC. khair pulak, mungkin tgh testing keyboard..takpun tgh shake tamborine.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahha kak pijah! tak tahaaaaaaaan!! khair nye part yg paling tak tahan tu! aaahhahahahahha