Thursday, April 10, 2008

:: Sum of Wishes ::

Dear Aref,

I'm sorry for I did not attend to Yeop's wedding....had so many things going on that I couldn't find time for KJ.... :( Anyway, do congratulate yeop for me k?

Dear Feezabelle,

Thank you for being my buddy, and I wish u all the happiness the world could possibly bring :)
Happy birthday sayangku Feeza!

Dear Zana,

I know this is cheating, but hell I don't care! Happy in advanced Birthday love! hehehhe
U know u can always count on me for anything...muah!

Dear B** 7170,

I can't wait to have u next week! hehehehhee....Yeah u guys, I've sold of my beloved W** 717 for a new (and down-graded), white Myvi! Now, how proud can I be?! With Papa's Waja traded in, and Mom's advanced payment, I've indirectly bought my very own, first car! hehehehheh Ewa, Muntz, i've officially joined ur club! hahahahaha.....
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

f.za said...

thank u my dearest en!

me luv u muchos. rindu, hope to c u soon. *hugs*