Friday, April 25, 2008

:: Marriage. Is It THAT of BIG a Deal? ::

Why it is important to guys....
Maybe because :
  1. They're just in a "gatal" mode, wanting to just get in bed with the girl quickly, without anyone criticizing, and without "limitations".
  2. Their parents couldn't stop nagging because they're getting "OLD". Most of the time, parents can be really wrong about this, because to some, the older u are, the "yummier" u are. hik.
  3. The girlfriend couldn't wait any longer and "threatened" to leave if did not see the huge-ass diamond ring around her finger within N months/years.
  4. I believe it's time for me to have someone to take care of me, and give me some LOOOVEE! nyyeeehhh!

What it is important to girls...
Maybe because :

  1. Their age and wrinkies are shouting "Woman, u'd better get ur ass laid before these skins cover 'em holes!"
  2. "Baby, i think i'm pregnant. And we're both SUPER broke."
  3. "Dad, he'll be working overseas. I'm scared i'll lose him."
  4. "Oh SHIT. Dad's home!"
  5. Mom, dad...We've been going out for years, and so far, u've witnessed how we complemented each other. We're both emotionally, physically and financially well. May I ask for THE permission?" Awwww..... :)
  6. "Young lady, u've been stupendously oout of control, and I'm not gonna tolerate with this anymore! You're gonna obey my decisions!"
  7. "Mom, dad, I don't think u would be happy with what I had in mind, because he's someone's husband. Therefore I fled and done it."
  8. "Mom, he's FILTHY rich. U would wanna see me happy, right? And have him make u happy too?"

You see, I could be wrong, but these are the cases that I've seen happen amongst my circle of network. Guys, please do know this, the older u get, the wiser u are (usually, not ALL cases though!) and the more stable u are in terms of raising up a family well. That's why u see so many girls got caught up with older guys...sometimes girls are just frustrated with the young ones due their lack of judgements and poor behaviour. However, there are few young guys who could think and behave very well, and are willing to strive hard with u... And one more thing, sometimes you can't just be irritated with ur girlfriends for wanting to get married so much... Sometimes they're scared of losing someone they've given so much to, and sometimes also because they've reached that AGE, where it is wise to get married and have kids as to avoid having children with health complications.

There are therefore so many reasons when it comes to the big M. But are u with the right intentions?. Are u really ready with what ur gonna (or already have) committed to?.
Be wise with ur decisions...Let's not contribute to more broken marriage cases. Because it's hard, especially for the kids. Trust me, I've been through it, and seriously, I do not want my kids to ever go through it...EVER.
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Fhayza said...

marriage institution is a good thing. if one is sincerely tolerating, understanding the main purposes of marriage institution, guess the world will have less of the problems-i think.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

definito.