Tuesday, June 28, 2005

uLt|mAtE sAdNeSs...

First it was my love life...
Then it was my "delayed" exams....
Then it was my job of which I don't really know what to be done...
Then comes my super pathetic exam results of which my gpa dropped by 0.5 and my cgpa dropped by 0.06...

How shitty more can life be?!
Am so frustrated...tensed...agitated and hell yeah I'm pissed!

How the hell am I suppose to buck up my pointers within 3-packed sems?!

I'M SCREWED....HELP IN NEED....
BEEP...transmission disconnected by peer.....
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

NadZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari said...

hey pompuan, aku tau ko marah kat aku sbb aku tak tegur ko,but the fact is,ym and msn aku online,tp aku takpernah ada depan pc, siang aku g campus,malam pun aku kat either campus,kalau tak taman budaya...aku janji, kalau aku kat depan pc, and kalau ko online, i'll buzz u...the truth is pompuan oi...bukan ko sorang yang rindu kat aku...aku pun rindu kat ko...and dont say aku tak pernah amik berat...coz whenever i have the chance, i'll make sure that'si'll read ur blog. miss u crazy lady!!!!!