Tuesday, June 07, 2005

aG|tAtEd sNuG...

Sounds mixed up? yeah pretty much...I just couldn't figure out on what stand am I on now... Used to be a snug, then I became agitated, then a snug again, and now, I don't even recognize myself...

Phases of life and so they call it...which reminisced me about the old E'en...Hmm... Been a jerk, a half-bitch, full-blast angel when it comes to my boyfriend, a sarcastic, obnoxious and arrogant child, horrendously ugly and poorly taken care of, superbly active in both indoor and outdoor sports and tried so hard to keep up with the current trend (never was a trendsetter, too bad at it!)....

One thing that I disagree with my significant one is that life isn't always miserable...Because that would mean knowing me was a terrible mistake and it has made ur life miserable..heh... People always say, accept life as it is...Well, partly it is true, because waiting for a miracle to happen is tedious and almost...IMPOSSIBLE...

Couldn't keep up with changes, demands and expectations from the world... I thought I've done so much yet everything's so far from reach...and seems further n further away... There's so many unexplainable memoir.... *sigh*

OH no, I've just discovered that I'm having blood clot around my retina... been scratching my eyes because of my allergy towards haze...arggghh.... looked so damn scary...ABNORMAL I must say...

Nowadays everything moves so slowly, as if u could catch a falling rain... I missed my days during May 2000...uhhuu.....~ God knows why...

0 testified: