Wednesday, June 08, 2005

|ssUes...|ssUes..|ssUes...

Ok this is what long pathetic holidays do to u...U'll get bored doing nothing, ended up doing so many unnecessary stuff, create unnecessary issues, troubles and assumptions, everything starts to be so goddamn ridiculous and nowhere near logical thinking....

Thank god work starts next week! I'll be occupying myself again and be productive AGAIN! uuff holidays are killin me! owhhh shoot...exams are next week too...Mother of hell, haven't even taken a glimpse at my books...sumbody slap me!

Xybase here I come...one little route screwed, I'll be screwing up the entire Jakarta airport map! holly crap...I don't have a clue of why am I stuck with the "air industry"...Hated every single part of it, from the construction to the runaways to the flights and to the employees! Damn it now I'll be the person behind the curtains! yeekkkhhh....Well at least they pay me well! yehehe!

July is just around the corner...and I'll be moving my butt off to a new crib...yeaaahhh.. No more old KJ bullshitz! Let's breathe the new air! yeepee! Hope my final year goes well...oh please please let it be as planned...Gotta get outta this neighbourhood right away.. It's accumulating nonsense and shitz...


~Take a step further and U'll see beyond the thorns of the white rose...~

0 testified: