Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Thoughts to ponder...

Now I wonder if U should know..
Just how it feels...
To be left outside alone...
When it's cold out here...
-clip from a song...-

Somehow it makes me wonder...Has he ever felt this way...Does he have any idea of how indescribable this situation is...oh well, God has His own ways...

Come closer and I'll take my hand outta my pocket,
Just for you to see what I hid inside,
Hey it's nothin much, it's just a sachet,
With pastel flower prints...

Open the sachet and U'll find,
The debris and dusts trapped inside,
Why don't U bring it home,
Hence clean it with a vacuum cleaner,
At least the dusts go away but the colour stays...

Pay a visit to your one-acre garden of eden,
Drag the sachet while running through the flowers,
Don't forget to pick some pink daisies,
And hold it gently so they won't get flattened...

When we meet up for English tea and scones,
Bring along my sachet and daisies,
I am not of any type of Molly Jones,
Just the type U rarely see...

Diamonds are good, and good for life,
How about people who constantly strive?,
Eventhough 4 seasons repeats itself,
There will never be the same books on the shelf...

If both Men and Women are to last,
Which reef will U habitate?
If Women were to last and Men to extinct,
When will the war ever end?
If Men were to last and Women to extict,
When will there ever be "the man-of-the-house"...


0 testified: