Tuesday, May 31, 2005

aLhAmdULiLLaH....21 years n counting..

Hey hey...am 21 today! yeay!...

So much I have been thru...and yet so much more to come..Had a tremendously fun holiday with Feezabelle, Khair n my luvly sister Adeq...Luv u guys so much...Life as usual, been bitchy to me.. I'm sick on my birthday, how pathetic is that!...

One good thing about being 21 is that I'M ON MY FINAL YEAR of DEGREE!! oh yeaahh!! Coming up, internship...Looking forward to it...Then, 2 more sems and I'M DONE baby! Like ding donnggg...one more year to go! Can't wait...

My significant other (who shall remain nameless), is off to Aussie somewhere on the 4th quarter of this year...Hope all goes well and good things come along...We need a super change.. Sorta like a life turnover i must say...

Everything seems so oblivious nowadays...I don't know why, but sure as hell I'm pissed with everything...ergghh... Few days ago, met this old schoolmate of mine who suddenly looked like she has been making conspicuous consumption and telling the world about it...well, well, turns out that Miss Suddenly Happening isn't the next Donald Trump after all! hah! Excuse me lady, I have enough friends, contacts and cables to all sorts of business FYI...Sheesshh I may appear like a stupid spoilt-brat, but hey, please conduct some background check before you make any assumptions ok?! Now who's the ultimate idiot? Four of your fingers are pointing at yourself isn't that right?....blegghh...

And one more thing that has been bugging me nowadays, fusillade....I don't know why, suddenly all these nonsense came swooming at me like bees...yeekkhh freaky....

Oh no, now that I'm 21, I'll be going straight to jail for any illegality! Mommmm!!! help! No more juvenille status..jeng jeng jeng...But everything else, HELLO LEGAL world! heheh

Crappin nonstop...I'm hungry...Where's my significant other?! Arghh bring me out makan please i need FOOD!

blegh blegh.... -OUT-

0 testified: