Thursday, May 05, 2005

my supporters...thank u...

Just felt so grateful for having such wonderful "supporters" in my life... Eventhough sometimes they "left me out" in some outtings, but they still were there at times i felt like killing myself overnight...

Thank u for all the love and support...Love u guys....

Alia...Emmy...Feezabelle...Khair...I-man... Arefbimb...Zanabitch...MySisters...

N not to forget....someone who I've loved all these while, n still is strongly in my heart...Things didn't workout as favoured, but we still are trying to mend the broken pieces, bit by bit... Thanks for not losing the love n trust in me...Love u very much...

Khairul Affendi Zainal
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

K said...

en, when u feel like crying, call me.. ill cry with u. when u feel like screaming, also call me, and i'll scream with u but when u feel like killing urself, dun call me, just come to me and i'll kill you so u wont go to hell killing urself..