Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Life's a Bitch? Tell me about it..

I can't stop thinking of how bitchy life has been for me this year...So many endless crap shit been served in my dinner plates...And bloody hell i have to consume it!...

Ok, one thing that I believe in...everything happens for a reason, and that KARMA does exist...And one more thing...Don't blame others for fucking up on you, instead look at yourself from every perspective and angles...Where'd u go wrong?... Talk to people, not just ur goddamn click of frenz! U ain't goin nowhere if u keep that routine!

Probably shit happens to u because of the shittyness u caused a person...
OR
It could be because God wants u to realize of the unnecessary bullshits and unfavourable life ahead if u keep pursuing on what u were doing...Sounds complicated and a whole lot of effort? Of course u idiot! U think God would make it as easy? Hell no!

Whichever the reason is, of course it'll lead u to a better life in the end.. It's just the matter of opening up your heart, mind and soul to consequences and opportunities. U take the bad one then it's a lesson to be learned, U take the good one hey, u'll luv urself more than ever!

I hope that my intern will be all well and good...and I hope to have some changes in the way I perceive things from then on...I can't afford to lose another precious thing in my life ever again..


I'll always luv U...

0 testified: