Friday, February 19, 2010

:: The Great Mirror ::

i have not learnt from my mistakes.
i dont know when will i ever.
i dont know why would i ever.

truth is i never think or perceive bad about anyone.
according to mr significant other and a few close friends, i TRUST people too much. which led me to thinking that no one's that big of a harm.

until of course it harmed me in every way possible.

i always OVERestimate someone's kindness. to me, they're just plain kind, no tricks, nada.
and i always think that people were dead honest to me, simply because everyone around seemed to be more of everything positive as compared to me.

until i was used in every term possible.

i know this, i do. but i keep on making the same mistakes again. solely because to me everyone is different, and everyone should be given a chance (maybe two...or three!) to bring out the most of their personality before any judgements were passed.

and i hope that one day, i will HAPPILY get rid of these nonsense!

again, goodnight and sleep tight.

0 testified: