Tuesday, March 16, 2010

:: E'en's Life, Take 3773! ::

sigh i've been neglecting my blog for quite sometime. but have not been neglecting the reading of others' blogs ok :)

hmm.....

i've been hearing people giving advices to one another, on how important it is not to put personal and professional matters on the same plate, yet the same people have been "breaching" such principles.

is it really so hard to not mix those two? well to me it isn't, well, so far, hasn't been a problem. to tell u the truth, i've been trained to do so at as early as 12 years old. believe me, i have always been, THAT professional. and yes, my father did an awesome job at having me making my own decisions and critical thinking before i even reached puberty. man i have tons to learn from this man! simple example, i was super active in sports. was even up to state level and managed to score straight As for my PMR. yup, that's how great my father trained me onto being disciplined and focused. but one thing for sure is that, my father had always given us options: would u like to be someone with extensive knowledge, or would u like to be a pro in your area of sports?

somehow along the way, i'd put education as top priority. don't ask me why, but yes, somehow or rather i knew in my heart that a good solid layer of knowledge is essential. of course as a teenager, i could never really figure out why, but i still pursued it religiously. and the determination has not deteriorated to this present day, alhamdulillah. yes, i do hope to have my PhD soon, but money has always been a challenge. I even spoke to dear Bob on getting my second Master's, this time in Education, specifically in Special Education. i somehow grew interests in this line eversince i attended the Montessori course for Special Needs few months ago, as part of my job enhancement. and i am now super fond of children, regardless how the society categorized them as, for they are nowhere different from us all...Bob even had the hunch that I will someday have my own montessori or pre-school centre :) u are indefinitely a sweetheart Bob, i swear :))

as for now, I am happy on where I am. I'm learning a lot from this job, and looking forward to the coming years - although this is pretty challenging! but syukur alhamdulillah, Allah has given me so much, and i am truly blessed. amin!

great news came in last night, Farah Nadziah had given birth to a healthy baby boy (when i say healthy, i mean 3.6kg healthy okaaayyy!) at 8.02pm! *sofie, thank u for the precise time of birth!* hehehehehhe.....Farah's the first mummy of the clan y'all! woohooo! and suprisingly, the rest of us are still SINGLE! (as in not married ok, but dating. ehem.) LOL! insyaallah our turns will be soon, doakan kami! :) alhamdulillah both mom and baby are kicking butts! way to go Farah! we shall visit u guys soon okaaaayyy! yup, EDD was accurate! baby did launch on 15th March! hehehehhe..oh i still hadn't got a clue what the baby's name is! Farah, sila share dengan kami ye! 15.03.10 is a date to be calendered from this day forth *wink* we love u mama farah and papa sofie! (eh, mama dan papa ke masalahnye? ye, aku suka hati please. :P)

oh as for me, my body is ballloooonninnngggg like nobody's business! one day i'm ok, one day i'm bloated, and one fine day i'm all saggy. yekh. trying to get into an exercise routine now, hoping to stay in shape and strong til 2012! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! wish me luck people please, i sooooo need it!

p/s: FIZA FIZO, i miss u. :( please call me or text me soon.
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

tina said...

finally updated!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hehehheh habuk siot! kih kih kih