Wednesday, March 17, 2010

:: Tweaks in my Rainbow ::

i believe i've put too much pressure on myself and Bob.

TOO MUCH. luckily he has so far constantly kept his cool and did an awesome job on keeping mine too.

Mohd Khairul Nizam, u are blardy awesome. thank you for being my everything.

Tonight I shall go to the gym for aerobics class with Sue Khalid. kudos to sue whom has lost about 15 kilos over 60 days. yes people, 15 kilos!!! i shall lose my 5 within 30. discipline discipline discipline!

And tomorrow, I shall pay a visit to dear Farah, Sofie and Baby Sayf Irfan with Farrah Najwa, sisters Suhada and Suhana Fauzi, and Emmy Safina (hope u can skip ur class maybe? :P)

ok back to work!

p/s: i have no idea on what to write. but i shall write pretty soon as juicy gossips and hurtful events will be shared soon! huuubbaaa huubbbaaa!

0 testified: