Thursday, September 27, 2007

:: sEpTeMbEr uPdAtE ::

firstly, thanx Chaos for listening n taking my words into considerations...i love my team! nyehehehehhe....

secondly, just an update of your dear friend in the cold cold land of Melbourne...

I've been going out quite a lot...been SHOPPIN'..nyeheheh neh, not really for like FUN shopping but merely for BUSINESS attire shopping...argh...a Board Meeting with the company that we're consulting for will be up somewhere on the mid/end of next month...sucky sucky...more workload for us!...haiiihhh....and i don't know why, but my brain refuses to halt even during bedtime, which constitutes to lack of sleep and bulging panda eyes... and that's just faaarr oouuutttt!!! damn it....

Assignments have drained quite a considerable amount of energy I have within me, moreover that i'm fasting presently...not really a good contributor if i may say...:P well, I guess just 6 more weeks and i'll be off this country for malaysia..hooray!!

oh ya, so much drama have taken place, and yes, as usual, i've been actively taking the role of Dr. Love, not so much that i wanted to, but hey, you can't just close an eye about stuff when it comes to your close foreign-friends, right? they've done so much for me here...they're the ones who keep me sane please :)

i'm just keeping my fingers crossed here, hoping that i'll get a job by January...yes, i believe that i've been bugging Abg Ebi quite reasonably in the past few days nyeheheh...Sorry encik, I'm probably just too interested in what you're doing hahahahha...and u won't believe this, but it's an airline company...DING! u guessed it right! hahahahhah

oh well, hopefully all goes well...i am really looking forward to working with my dear dear step uncle... :P don't think i really wanna end up working in KL yet in either one of the 3 oil n gas company that i've applied for...hahahha rase macam wishful thinking plak.. ngahahahah

ok, subuh just kicked in...time to go! :)

p/s: i miss my other half and friends... :(
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Matapena said...

Well E'en, competition for spots in `this airline' company can be quite stiff, the hours are long and the pay may not be to your liking, but what's important you get to travel a lot!

So keep your fingers crossed ok...

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

aduh..yeah am aware of it...
erm, don't scare me too much...
i'm doing my masters at the same time! shyte...hehehe

RienaxHarith said...

Ur most welcome e'en..
me either.. i love my team too..
nyeh..nyeh! :-)