Friday, September 28, 2007

:: QuEst|oN oF tHe dAy! ::

I was talking to my dear cousin, Fendy on MSN this morning..
He asked me a question (in which he was just being dumb la kan)...

"E'en, why do we go to sleep?"
"Because we're tired of REALITY"

it was freakin spontaneous, funny and yet very true at some point, don't u think? hahahah
and of course, Fendy answered "No, because beds don't come to us"...
hahaahah Fendy, tuh jawapan budak tadika please...hahahahah

i guess this is what philosophical studies do to u..hahahhahaha
i think i should take up Master of Philosophy..heh..quite interesting aye? heheheheh

oh ya, shoot me..i think i wanna continue my PhD, let's say in 5 years to come? ngehehehe
Papa will be soooo flattered i swear...hahahah..but yes, he did warn me..

"I'm not gonna pay any of your school fees anymore after this Master's course ok?"

sorry papa....hehhhehehe

0 testified: