Saturday, September 01, 2007

:: rOcKeRs...dEf|n|t|oN pLeAsE ::

The "rock" bands (or so they call themselves) nowadays have no sense of good lyrics, if i may say...
but that excludes one of my favourite bands, Incubus, of whose lyrics are somewhat metaphoric, even their "swears" were being said in bombastic, or i'd rather say classic English words.

Just look at these lyrics from a song called Nutshell by Alice in Chains...

We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

My gift of self is raped
My privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I cant be my own
Id feel better dead

Now u tell me, can u actually find rock bands that has actually composed such good lyrics?
This is like a freakin classic poetry! hah! kudos to the old-timers! now, that's Rock...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

Fhayza said...

thank u e'en!!!! sorry lmbt reply comment. me taking a degree 1st. how r u babe?