Thursday, August 30, 2007

:: sAk|t... :( ::

so much for being healthy... i fucked my ligament...
sprained it to be more precise...
the attempt of jogging everyday just didn't work for me, thanks to my last knee injury caused by the stupid tackle by the dumbass pengkid during futsal tournament last year...babi babi babi....

other than that, assignments have been ok la...got 2 assignments out of the way, 5 more to go...
oh ya, thanx aref for the constant sms...and a thousand thanx to my sayang n papa for the smses and phone calls from time to time...love u guys so much...and yes, thank u anas for calling me last night...sorry for the stupid "lagging"ness in our conversation...blame vodafone man...not my baby sony ericsson...heheheh

well, 2 weeks to ramadhan...a part of me is excited, and a part of me is worried...tatau ape nak makan for sahur..and if my tummy could take it...the weather has been making my life miserable, jap sejuk, jap panas....has been around 8 to 21 degrees...tak bagus...mmg tak bagus...

anyway, wish me luck for i have 2 months to go..and i'll be home! tak sabaaaarrrrrr....
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

RienaxHarith said...

hehe.. byk2kan berehat.. once u've got injured.. its take a month to rest.. especially LEG.. damn.. kaki tmpt kite nk merayap.. dah luka parah.. jalan pun da mcm OKU da.. hahaha... and yeah.. i know who the f**king pengkid tackle ur knee, masa our team got tournament day... totally suck man!..they're loser.. but at least lily already tolak one of their player head masa dorang kononya nak heading the balls.. haha.. but last2 lily yg ingat kepala dorang mcm bola daaa... hahaha.. sweet momeries dowh! ingat sampai bile2.. hehe

anyway, byk2kan berehat.. nak jog pun jgn jogging mcm babi.. hehe.. oopps.. sori.. hehe

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahaha ye la..kalau aku tak fit karang, ade org kate aku malas lariii.. heheheh kiddiinngg!! cant wait to c u guys! rindu futsal weiiihhhhhhh!!! :(