Saturday, August 04, 2007

:: tHe |dEaL L|fE ::

Melbourne awaits me at 5a.m. local time, Sunday August 5th...
i'm NOT looking forward to going back and study, eventhough it'll be (insyaallah) my final semester in cold cold Australia...
Wish me luck..Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

Went to Hartamas yesterday...Raudha sent me off there,then met up with my other half at his workplace...Right after, we went to Square to meet up with my lovely evil triplet, Fiza n Khair...
Had our dinner there and yes, i ate SO MUCH...nak pelahap banyak2 sblom balik, nanti terliur lebih plak kat sane...Fiza had fever and Khair looked tired from work, but they still managed to make me smile..we shared so much laughter,oh how i miss those days back in MMU, with the other perpetrator, Aiman...hehe...rindu sangat2...bile reminisce balik, bole senyum and cry tears of joy...coz they were my saviour, the light of my life... :) Am so glad that all of my friends could easily befriend my sayang...syok gile tgk Fiza and Khair borak ngan Bob k! rase cam sejuk je hati...hehehe luv u guys sooo much! *muah!*

After that, me and Bob went back to his house...he had to take his shower and i obviously had to change my clothes...We then headed to Rum Jungle to meet up with my Aussie friends... Sally, Claudia, Marcus, Beck and Luqa were soooo sure that the place no longer exists, but it turns out that the "place" that they went was the new Jungle, opposite of the "old" one...I was like, Oi! what the heck! hahahaha...Had a good time..My friends were ALL OVER Bob, i swear...they ADORE him! hahahah how pleasing!...Bob ye ye je "Sayang, kite balik awal k? i kene keje esok..." so, of course, i would do anything for my sayang la kan, skejap pon skejap la, janji pegi jenguk jap budak2 tuh since dah promise kan...anyway, in the end, Bob yang semangat gile lepak ngan diorg,tak nak balik awal! hahahah...My feet felt so sore,so I had to just sit and lay back on the god-knows-what-colour couch and enjoyed my Sprite and Marlboro...hah! hehehe

It has been a great week...tomorrow's a new day, of which i taknak bangun n taknak hari tu sampai pon uwaaaaaaaaa!!! Breakfast with Alia, Farah and Farrah, then to Papa's to collect my Dollars, back home, re-check my luggage, and i'll be off to KLIA...uuhhuuu...rase cam nak bawak je Bob masuk luggage k! Sayang, i'm so gonna miss u...

Sedih, sebab we'll be apart for our 1st year anniversary...and also for Ramadhan and Syawal...
uwaaaaa sedih nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :'(
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

Anonymous said...

i love u always, forever.