Tuesday, August 16, 2005

DeBuGg|nG hUmAnS..|s tHaT pOsS|bLe?

We often fail to realize that WE humans are equipped with "bugs"....We often forget who we are in the first place...Extreme insecurtity, neglectivity, naivity, vanity (this is my opinion), negativity and affirmitivity are the bugs i was referring to earlier on...

The reason why some of us managed to appear "superior" is because they're smart enough to wrap themsleves with a thin-almost transparent blinds as to avoid potraying their real-selves. It's not to say that this behaviour is wrong, but more to say that this acts as a "defensive" shield upon being condaminated by normal humans...People nowadays envy each other upon achieving success and superiority as they really think that this will show how "powerful and in control" they are... No doubt about it that some of these species really made it to the top with normal human problems, but as to others, they suffer a more complicated way of living...

Coming to the other "blinds" users, there are those who "misused" it for their selfish desires... The fact that they are so smart and slick makes them the "temporary-superiored-ones"... Despite all the "intelligence", these species somehow would get themselves caught in between their ass n shit...and when that time comes, they'll bring out their secret weapon of mass sympathy....The sob stories of what happened in the past, the rage, agony, upbringing and so forth just seem to work everytime...hmm....i wonder why...

And then comes the "extreme low self-esteem ones"...where all the "bugs" have invaded the human body, mind and soul severely...Its an almost "no god damn way to help u" kinda situation when it comes to them, as they succumb to ultimate negativity...I was in that area honestly....and believe that i am still 40% in there...which means..NOT GOOD....I despised myself so much all my teenage years as I tried too hard to make myself feel "belonged" to the people around me...yekhh...whatever...

And lastly my favourite species..the "moderate ones"...I see myself halfway there.. partly am still stuck in the "extreme low self-esteem species", which made me unhappy half of my life...Well time for a change...I see this species often gets everything in moderate..happiness, anger, sadness, whatvere u name it...It's good in everyway....Makes u a modest and kind person of which everyone loves and there's nothing too bad or too good to define these people...They're just..PLAIN MODERATE!...

Lets not be judgemental to others...As it is, we humans created these species ourselves so live with it...if ur not happy, then try to pick the species most likely to make u happy...I know I am so far..
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Abah Adrian said...

mcm mana aku sampai sini aku pun tak tahu... sorry for messing up ur taggboard

Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari said...

muhasabbah diri mendekatkan kepada amalan wasatiah...keseimbangan antara dua yang perlu, insyaallah...remember en, belajar untuk bersabar...

buster said...

spot on mate for red text bout the talking-animals! i tell ya, Quran is the best medicine..when was the last time u opened it?..say 10 years ago?.me, hummm lets put it this way. IF and only IF u were to get into the hell, dont forget to look for me and say hi.
p/s : u really gotta try and read the Quran