Tuesday, August 02, 2005

RoUgH eNdZ...

had a really rough week..
i was being really uptight with everyone, especially Mr significant other...
couldn't believe what i did, what happened....
Ya allah...i was beyond my ultimate nightmare...
Syukur alhamdulillah i still have my other half of me...but it's getting quite loose...

Sometimes to know everything kills u..and at the same time not to know everything f***s u up pretty badly...Things have not been of a favour to me this past week...Much often gone against me, made me feel like a rock being hit by a hard wave...

It hits me hard to think of the lovely days i had in year 2000...Everything was SO GREAT...
I was like the best student in my school in sub-arts stream (arts stream with add math that is)..
I had like one big clan of friends whom stick together in everything, everytime, everywhere...
I found the love of my life...of which still is holding onto me, and what we believe as true love and destined soulmates...

My dear dear Taymen and i had a talk yesterday...I couldn't believe at first that someone was really really concern about me and Mr significant other...Its so sweet to see someone who could actually cry with you, at least that's what i see in Taymen...

This is the things that strikes me...Why do good guys often get the bad girls and hard life, vice versa?...Things are always a favour to the "good looking ones", bastards and bitches...
Now where is the fairness in that?...hmmm....

Despite the shittiness the past week had been giving me..i also got fed with a whole log of things which made me laughed EVILLY...discovered a whole lump of truth about few people... Of which i've always regard as the good ones...They really really had me fooled with their angelic words of wisdom, not for a year or two, but literally my whole teenage life...How sucky is that?
It made me feel pathetic to see myself as a naive person all of a sudden...

Thank God Feeza came to the rescue last night...She was like 100 metres away from my house coz a "friend" of hers got into an accident...Went out for dinner and sent her back to Bukit Jalil... It was SOOOO NICCCEEE to see her...ya allah, lame gile sey tak jumpe...since i started working ok...Her haircut is similar to mine hahah....Gile adek-beradek sial kite...Seriously rindu gile si perempuan gile tuh..n khair n ESPECIALLY aiman sya'aban...tuh babi tonyok yg susah sgt nak turun kj, nak kene terajang baru turun agaknye...hehe...I miss MMU!!! argghh... As much as i hate to admit it, but i do miss that stupid MMU! rindu gile nak gi lecture halls, gi tutorials, lepak makan kat bus-stand n streetmall...argghhh...Working life ni mmg memeningkan kepale... Lagi2 ar kene jadi "designer" ya allah tuhan je tau camne susah nak carik creativity... Everyday i'll be staring at the scenery outside my window just to get some ideas...Adeeehhh.... Dah ar kat MMU dok blaja buat business online, alih2 keje jadi designer plak...Susah nak mampos sial....
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

Anonymous said...

Taymen crying? u must be kidding me

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

ok, not literally that he cried, but u know, he "could" cry with u...he can almost feel the same amount of pain..

Anonymous said...

thats not him. thats an alien, shapeshifting into Taymen.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

ur so meaaannn...hehehe