Saturday, March 12, 2011

:: Weekend On, Weekend Off. What.On.Earth? ::

bummer didn't snap pictures just now.

Had a good breakfast with mom, and decided to buzz my darling neighbours Alya and Nadya! After soooo many years (although we live just 100 metres apart) of not catching up, we finally took the little time we have to update on the years lost. Alya and Nadya indeed have not changed at all; still the super sweet, fun, and joyful sisters we met 13 years ago :) And it was so fortunate of Alya to be around Malaysia with her kids at this time, given that Japan is badly hit by the quake and tsunami. Yup, Alya got married to a Japanese yo! and Nadya soon to be wed too! So off they went to the places I recommended in SS2 to get Nadya's wedding gown :) oh oh can't wait to be around to help Nad with her prep!

As for I, i'm off to get my wedding cards later on with Mr. Fiance! yeay! 300 cards are ready to be distributed, can't wait to see them!


On another note.

Supposed to be at work today, in Bangi for our SOP revamp. But don't think this moody body could stand the stress and coldness, AND, to be in focus for such long hours. Not only my fever's only coming to a subside, but my throat's getting itchier, and this nose is getting runnier, and my ovary decideds to give me a cold hard PMS. yes, i would like to share that my period has been on halt for 3 days due to my illness; or more maybe due to the antibiotics and other pills i had to take. reaaally distrupts my cycle i tell u! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

So what's new. Hmmmm probably nothing much.
Still working hard to lose all these CONCRETE fat, and tone up some muscles so that I'll look yummy for my wedding, and the days after. LOL. Of course you gotta be a yummy wife and mom okay ladies! Remember that Islam did stress on women having have to look good for the husband okay. So don't go all ugly or too carefree about your appearances, then blaming your husband for looking at others. You too have to play your roles well in maintaining a good and healthy family, yes? Indefinitely!

My wife-type idol hence this day forward will be the all famous Hana Tajima, my friends Ewa, Puan Nanako, Fiza Jai, and Salimah. Simply because they're super hot and slim, and working hard at the same time, AND they NEVER forget to be a better Muslim everytime :)

Hmm....maybe insyaallah when I decided to wear the hijab, i shall go for Hana's style? :P Well, u GOTTA look good yeah? LOL.

Til another day, have a good weekend off peeps. I'm off to another hectic one til March ends!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

shafiza jai azali said...

Dey! Me not slim weh! Me mok2 laaaa.. ehehhehehehe..

btw I'm sooooo sure that you will look superr hott and superr yummehhh on your wedding day babe :)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

gilo mung mok. habih daku ni? guni sendat?! hahahhahahah! insyaallah, and aminnnn! tiap kali nak usaha turunkan berat badan, ade sahaja makanan yg best. isshhhhh!