Wednesday, May 07, 2008

:: Self-esteem rosak tepi jalan ::

Lately i feel less important to everyone.
Entah mengapa, i have no answer to that; not even the slightest thought why.

It's kinda funny how u feel so important to someone (or probably a few bunch of people), and at a blink of an eye, u feel superbly inferior......to like everyone around....*sigh....

I've predicted a lot of things wrongly these past few weeks, and I haven't got any clue as to what actually went wrong. It's like i'm living in complete oblivion. Sounds stupid? yeah maybe to u. I am stressed out feeling this way, moreover that my bloody birthday's coming at the end of the month and I'm running super low on cash. Argh! why do i have to grow up?!!!

This is just SHIT.
SHIT.
SHIT.
SHIT.
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

Shit is my middle name. You see, the name's Anas Hazwan. In english, its "An ass has one", which in turn, means, 'asshole' because all asses have one hole. And in that hole lies the shit. Hence, shit is my middle name, not visible to the naked eye, but in the terms of 'maksud tersirat'. Discretion is key.

Hahahaha.