Thursday, May 15, 2008

:: Balasan ::

And so my entries became a WORLDWIDE issue.
Let this be a lesson to YOU, not to post up SENSITIVE issues publicly on your blog, and plus not to always merendahkan org lain, mengutuk org lain dan kurang hormat pada org lain.

Mmg papa kate saye biadab ngan my posts, habis your behaviours smue tu tak biadab towards others? Before cursing me and judging me, look amongst yourselves first. Your status quo and wealth will not bring you any good anyway.

Therefore i conclude here that i shall only seek for a lifetime apology from my REAL parents, i.e. my Papa and Mami for my misbehaviour. I shall not give in to others that do not bring any significance to me, and I've made that CLEAR to MY PAPA.
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

Be strong like Britney. Be stubborn like you-know-who.