Wednesday, May 16, 2007

:: Sm|Le My LuV... :) ::




Sayang...

I am aware of the fact that we're both not perfect to any extend... and I know that u've been through some pretty shit-ass relationships before..but that definitely didn't stop u from moving on...and I thank you for that..for giving me a chance to luv u, and for giving urself a chance to luv me...

Nothing is ever certain...like a saying, "We make our own plans and arrangements,but at the end of the day, it's God who makes the call"...

I know what u went through sayang..I was there..I was the one who comforted you...and I honestly had no intentions whatsoever to turn that into an opportunity...You know how I am,you know that I was never, and will never be, an opportunist...

I can't wait 2 go home...5000 miles is just too far...and months without you is just too long...thank you for shadowing me with your luv and affection...I am forever grateful...

I hope 2 years is soon enough...so soon that we didn't even realize that we've actually started living under one roof, sharing the same bed...and starting our very own life-long love story... I luv u Mohd. Khairul Nizam...and I won't let anyone come in between us...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

f.za said...

awww..aku pulak yg emo+terharu.
im happy for u babe!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

:) thanx fiza...me luv u!

RienaxHarith said...

awww.. so touching la e'en...
hope hubungan korang sampai ke jinjang pelamin la ek..
cth macam aku la.. hehe.. kawan da, kapel da, bertunang pun da.. tinggal nk kawin je.. hehe..

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

heheheh insya allah riena.. thanx a lot for your support... :)